A.R.S. Day School is committed to providing a balanced and fulfilling learning experience in a secure and nurturing environment that develops academic excellence, leadership, a creative spirit, good sportsmanship and strong communication skills.
We strive to foster the spiritual, moral, social and cultural development of all students in keeping with the traditions and values of our Armenian-Christian heritage, while celebrating our Canadian homeland and its multicultural community.We impress upon students the importance of higher education and we instill an appreciation of lifelong learning and a desire to participate in and contribute to the community at large so that students become fulfilled and responsible global citizens.
ARS Day School fulfills its mission by:
- Offering a well-balanced and challenging curriculum.
- Helping each student to develop their abilities to their maximum potential.
- Creating a secure and stimulating learning environment in which all students can learn and thrive.
- Creating learning opportunities outside the classroom including overnight leadership/ camping trips and educational excursions abroad that compliment and heighten classroom instruction.
- Cultivating courtesy, respect and responsibility.
- Building a happy family school life in which students enjoy and take pride.
ARS Day School supports its goals by:
- Enlisting exceptional Ontario Certified teachers.
- Creating an environment of open communication between students, faculty and parents.
- Organizing and developing its outstanding Parents’ Committee.
- Attracting and cultivating alumni support and functions.
- Promoting strategic and effective public relations.
- Creating ongoing fundraising opportunities including an annual Telethon and operating in a fiscally responsible manner.
Hand in hand we learn.